HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Unit 19 Deadline B

This shoot was actually overdue. I had been putting this off for a while - we had to take 2 shots of a shopkeeper for an imaginary story on the 'decline of the corner shop'. In the end, a work colleague helped me to find someone who would fit the bill, and the shoot was completed today, a week past the deadline.

Some examples:

IMG_2140

IMG_2144

IMG_2157

In some respects, this was similar to the Deadline A shoot I completed a couple of weeks ago. I actually fumbled around a lot, and felt hurried and rushed and quickly forgot a lot of the things I know about photography. I had actually formed some ideas before I arrived, but some of them were made difficult or impossible because of the layout of the shop.

In the end, I only needed 2 shots - one with flash, one with ambient light. The resulting shots are in this set on Flickr. I've yet to decide which ones will be selected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home