HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nothing left

There's nothing left to hand in. Last night, I surrendered everything I had left to my tutor. So it's all over now, in terms of submitted work. There were some last minute things to do last night - finishing off the workbooks, filling out a 'common skills' log book. I typed up a couple of evaluations that I'd left to the last moment on Tuesday night (late).

Plus I got back some of the film I exposed for Unit 25, but it's too late for that now.

We all collectively produced a press pack, mainly for inclusion with our submitted work, but also to be sent out to various publications. Apart from the flier, it also contains an A4 poster, a press release, and a DVD with a presentation containing parts of our work and artists statements. It looks good:

Press Pack

So now I have to work on my own press materials, although I'm still waiting on my leaflet to arrive back from the printers. I'm hoping it arrives soon so I can get something out fo early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home