HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Contact made

My press pack paid off. I heard from Greater Manchester CND and Friends of the Earth. GMCND were kind enough to publicise the exhibition on their website, and although FoE may not be able to make it, at least they acknowledged my press pack.

I am somewhat disappointed with those who didn't contact me: MEN, North West Enquirer, Big Issue, the Guardian and especially Greenpeace who have only recently put up a new page on their website about - possible nuclear waste dumping sites! Oh well...

My prints are now mounted and cut to shape, with black foam board backing ready to go too.

I'm not nervous, just eager to get on with things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home