HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Unit 25 preliminary shoot

Being around Salisbury allowed me to kill a few birds with one stone. In that I was able to do some preliminary work for my Unit 25 Final Major Project.

Before leaving, I had identified a number of sites that Nirex had looked at for storage of Nuclear Waste. These included Old Sarum. Initially, I was amazed that this historic (and very public) site had even been considered for the storage of Nuclear Waste. But with further investigation and a look at the map, it became clear that the actual storage location was an MOD barracks to the East with the same name, albeit within a mile or so.

Nevertheless, the images I made seem to capture certain ideas which may be interesting to pursue at other locations.

I will upload the images to Flickr, post a link to them along with some examples here in due course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home