HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Unit 10 presentation

When I first got the Brief for this, I thought - 'what am I going to put in it'? We're required to give a presentation of my work, exploring our 'working practice' and the 'influence our research has had on it'. My mind was pretty blank.

But then I spent some time poring over old prints, negatives, slides etc, and quite quickly found that I had a fair few images that I was more than a bit proud of. And I then had to spend a lot of time over a short period scanning the bloody things in!

But I am really pleased with how it came out. It has really inspired me to keep going and motivated me to pursue my ideas.

The second part of the presentation was about our Final Major Project brief. Nothing executed yet, but I have plans to get things underway in a week or so.

The images used in the presentation are posted on my Flickr page here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home