HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Unit 17 - choosing final location images

Progress: our missing tutor has returned, and it's amazing how quickly things return to normal. All the equipment working, colour processing back online etc, etc. But this whole thing has left me sour - trying to get an answer out of the powers that be about exactly what the hell has been going on has been as easy as getting a straight answer from a spin doctor. Expect future posts...

But the long-awaited return of colour processing has allowed me to complete Contact Sheets for the colour Negs, and tonight, with the assistance of a tutor, I have set about choosing the final images to print (as it turns out, 80% of them are from 2 films). It's clear that this is a very important part of the whole image-making process - just looking to see how different images work together, and where they are best suited in a sequence.

So I now have to get down to printing them out. When I get chance to scan them, I will post the final images here as well as a link to the set on Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home