HND Photography Student

A weblog following my progression towards HND Photography in 2005 & 2006

Friday, April 07, 2006

... and then there were 3 (Units)

I handed in my Unit 12 work on Tuesday and Wednesday night. I managed to get help from Dave to print out the images on the Giclee (the ink had arrived), and it was interesting to watch someone who really knows how to use Photoshop - I really want to get more and more into that when I finish and have more time on my hands. I think my monitor at home really does need recalibrating, either that or I need to brush up my skills.

Wednesday night was mounting the pictures. And that's it, they're done.

So now I have 3 Units left, two of which involve study (the third is the preparation of the exhibition). Unit 19 (Photojournalism) is to completed by late May, but I have to kick start Unit 25, my final major project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home